This list shows the Blue Plaques in Kirkby Stephen, sponsored by "Walkers are Welcome" and “Kirkby Stephen Calor Fund.”
The project is supported by "Upper Eden History Society" by making their web site available for this purpose.
To reach the page for a particular plaque, simply click the title.
Mr. Powley’s Assembly Rooms, (Kirkby Stephen Visitor Centre)
Candle Factory Fire, 18 Oct 1884, (Melbecks)
J. W. Braithwaite & Son, publishers, (Halls Newsagents)
The Sandemanian Chapel, (Faraday House, Arcade Royal)
Bainbridge's New Inn, (41 & 43 Market St)
The former Fleece Inn, (Market Square)
Walton's Yard, (Market Square)
The Sun Inn, (Stoneshot)
No 21 North Road, (Coast to Coast Chipshop)
Go to Upper Eden History Home Page